Primary home / lieing deception

Green Tree Mortgage
San Antonio
I was running behind on my payments. I was fixing to be two months late. I called the mortgage to set up a payment schedule so that I could catch up..I was told I was in foreclosure if I didn't pay 600.00 So I was told my account was to be handled only by Beatrice. So I couldn't get her since she was on vacation. So i Spoke to a man, who told me since my house a mobile home it can be repocessed like a car. I have to leave my home as soon as possible. He asked me when I can be out of there. He refused to take my payment. So then I used that money to get a uhaul, got money so I can rent storage unit.I have lived there for over for 5 years. Got a letter that says i am already in foreclosure and then I had till the 10th of Febuary according to the foreclosure letter. Yet I was told by the rep, to get out now, because they can repocess my house like a car...I was scared, so i was out before jan 15, 2008. Then after finding a apartment and moved in with more debt, they told me they are willing to work with me so that I could keep my home...