Prima Seal / Watch on TV - Wednesday @ 10pm June 20th FOX 5

I just wanted everyone to know that Prima Seal will be on the 10pm news this Wednesday June 20th FOX 5. If anyone has NOT received there money yet, you WONT. John from Channel Five News found out that Brad owes 250k throw another window company back in 1997. I was surprised Brad mailed us our money back and we are very thankful he did, but what Brad did to my husband and I is WRONG! Please everyone continue to go through civil actions and what is needed to be done. Brad is still no in prison and most likely will not be until the cases keep building.

Thank you.

Comments

19th of Jun, 2007

My brother and his wife got ripped off by that guy also and they still didn't get their money back and I have been helping them out and lending them money until that idiot Brad pays them back. Awfully odd that Brad has owed all of this money since 97? And he never went to prison over it? If that were anyone else they would of been locked up a long time ago. And I'll let my family know to stay tuned and watch Fox 5 tomorrow night, should be good, are they going to show his mug on tv?

Mark

19th of Jun, 2007

Oh hey I have an idea if anybody wants to post the Fox 5 story about Prima Seal on youtube.com, that will REALLY spread the story of what a low life that guy Brad really is.

• Bi
      20th of Jun, 2007

My wife and I live in New Jersey and contracted with Prima Seal on 4/2/07. We canceled our contract within 3 days of signing, which was within contract terms. Brad didn't and wouldn't return our $2000.oo deposit. I registered with the BBB, NJ Consumer Affairs, PA Bureau of Consumer Protection, wrote to the PA Lieutenant Governor, Catasauqua District representative, PA Senator, and anyone else within a legal capacity. I had contacted 7 on your side and then saw Fox Action News get involved. My wife and I drove 2hrs to the Catasauqua Police Dept after we read that Brad, by the way real name Brad Soref, had been locked up for a weekend. After 2 month's of back and forth correspondence with Brad where possible, my wife and I drove to Catasauqua. We presented copies of all our Prima Seal email correspondence with Brad and Beth, along wioth registered cases with various agencies we had written. It turned out for us that although it was considered a civil matter, there was a criminal action involved where Brad attempted a bait and switch tactic where he said he was using manufacturer Sunrise Windows and that turned out not to be true, therefore posing a illegal bait and switch tactic from the beginning, which is considered criminal action in New Jersey. Our case was reviewed by the Lehigh Valley DA''s office and Catasauqua police who noted Brad's illegal pattern and the police presented him with a warrant to pay us back within 6 day's or go to jail. We had also registered a civil case against Brad . Brad decided to return our $2000.00 rather than go to jail again, which would have happened along with another criminal count if issuing false check, had that have happened. I hope this message somehow can be used by anyone out there where they may be able to present a similar issue and have Brad served. I understand Brad has opened a new company name Creative Windows and More. I intend to write about Brad's deceptive business practices wherever I am aware of him, until the day he dies.

20th of Jun, 2007

Uh beings that I don't live in NY I live in PA I don't get Fox 5 news, I get Fox 29 and Fox 360, damn and my family and I wanted to see that story, I was hoping that someone at least videotaped it for youtube.com.

• Lo
      21st of Jun, 2007

Unfortunately, I am in the same situation as all of you. I met with Prima Seal in early April 2007. Prima Seal was recommended to me by my superintendent and other residents in my building in Jersey City, NJ. I soon learned that Prima Seal was a scam. My check of $1,552 was cashed immediately and I never received one call back. I decided to google the location of Prima Seal and other businesses located in the area. That's when I learned that the Prima Seal store front was closed down. Another resident in my building has been waiting for a response from Prima Seal since January. This man is a criminal and should be in jail. I was delighted to see the story on Fox 5 news. Bill Destefano, I am glad you and your wife received your money back. Maybe there is hope for the rest of us yet, although it seems like there is a long line of people waiting to get their money back from Prima Seal. What a scam!

• Ty
      21st of Jun, 2007

Me and my wife saw the show on Fox 5 last night and that was awesome the way they exposed that maggot Brad Soref! I love how he tried to deny that he was either Brad Soref or Brad Scott,what a loser! I wish they would of exposed those 2 sidekicks of Brads,Ken and Beth those ### should be going to court along with Brad. Again that was great how Brad was exposed as the liar and fraud he is. I hope justice is served to all 3 of those idiots!

Tyler

• Da
      22nd of Jun, 2007

My wife and I are recent victims of these con artists. We share a very similar story to Renee and Kevin in that Ken Alderfer provided a very good sales pitch for a product we knew very little about. We were especially attracted to the internal blinds option (blinds between the glass) which we only found through Pella's architecture series windows. We signed a $3450 contract on 5/10/2007 and appear to be out $1150 (1/3 deposit) based on Fox 5's 6/20/2007 aired story and based upon all your experiences. We are starting legal proceedings to help take down this scam artist.

For those of you who didn't get a chance to view the news story, you can view it here:

David.

• Bi
      27th of Jun, 2007

I find it hard to believe that a warrant has not been issued for Ken Alderfer. I believe he clearly knows the status of Prima Seal and his boss Brad Soref. If and when the time comes where criminal charges against Ken Alderfer are presented, I would be glad to join in on action against him and see him punished for his cooperation in this scam. That's as clear as I can make myself in wishing he be caught and I cannot begin to tell you what I would really like to say...

• Ty
      29th of Jun, 2007

I absolutely agree Mr. Destefano. Charges should be brought up against Brads little side kick Ken Alderfer and that woman who worked for Brad for 5yrs the one who called me an ### when I called to complain about Brad, "Beth Bilheimer", all 3 of them need to be brought to justice!

13th of Nov, 2007

I just found all these postings! Ken Alderfer, from Creative Windows & More, gave me a great sales pitch for the cheapest replacement windows I could find. We signed a contract and I gave a $200 deposit from my savings account- i just graduated college. I never received a phone call and just now I contacted him and he told me to go to the state attorney general.