PRIDEMORE PUBLISHING COMPANY / pridemore publishing company

1 McKinney, TX, United States Review updated:

hi my name is tara, i got this bussiness magazin few weeks ago and i saw this pridemore publishing company advertisement .it was saying if i make 24 pictures and send it to them, i get paid 480$ each roll of film that i send them. and i had to send 24 dollars to them so they would send me the system or program that i need to work with.so i did.but i never heard anything back from them.

Ta

Comments

• Ju
      9th of Dec, 2008
    PRIDEMORE PUBLISHING COMPANY - did not receive my order
    pridemore publishing

My name is justin lang. More than 2 weeks ago I ordered a product from pridemore publishing explaining how to fill out 1 form and get paid to fax it. I have yet to receive my materials. I have tried to contact them but there is no phone number. I would greatly appreciate it if something could be done.

• Am
      6th of Jan, 2009

My name is Toby Sheets. And I know what you order from pridemore.For I order the same thing and I did receive my materials.But it dose take about four to six weeks to get them.

• Gs
      11th of Aug, 2009

i ordered the same program and was deducted twice. it's been 6 months and i still haven't receive any literature. how about you send me a copy of yours? contact me at 3238996320

• Ca
      24th of Feb, 2010

my name is casara wilson i also sent 36 dollars to this company about 2 weeks ago. what is going on i am really mad that i sent the money and i didn't get NOTHING. send my 36 dollars back to me. are send me what i want.

• Ca
      24th of Feb, 2010
    PRIDEMORE PUBLISHING COMPANY - did not receive what i ordered
    pridemore publishing company
    101 w 23rd street #2250
    New York
    New York
    Phone: none

I should have looked at this site before i sent in 36 dollars, it's in the magazine "money making opportunities" it was sent in the mail to me also. i need my money back "Ephraim Cooper", are send me my god dam thing you told me you would send. NO ONE SEND IN MONEY THIS IS A SCAM!!!

• Fl
      27th of Feb, 2011

I sent off for their program on how to make $25 for each cell phone text message you send out. Well its been 5 weeks and nothing...these people are rip off artists do NOT order from them. Their name is Pridemore Publishing

• Fl
      27th of Feb, 2011

Pridemore Publishing's number is 212-736-5218, but dont be surprised if no one answers, I have tried calling them for a week and it just rings...