Pride Kia / Wont Payoff Traded Vehicle

1 777 Lynnway, Lynn, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 781 596-1010

I bought my Kia from these people in April 2010. It is May 2010 and my trade has not been payed off. I actually had to make a car payment on the car I traded in. Every day for four weeks I have been told that the check was sent to pay the car off. These people are liars and criminals in my opinion and I would recommend that you stay away from this dealership.
If you are unlucky enough to buy a car from these idiots please be assured that they will not return any of your phone calls or emails.

Comments

• Cr
      25th of May, 2011

I am in the business and dealerships everywhere require a 10-15 day payoff quote for payoffs on auto loans that are being traded. The reason it sometimes takes longer than expected to pay off a particular vehicle is because of the funding of the deal from the car you actually bought from this dealer. It sometimes requires all documents to the bank to be correct, sometimes there are stipulations for the customer to fulfill to the bank, i.e. references, proof of income, proof of residence.. And until the deal you worked out with that dealer gets funded they don't pay off your car until that deal gets funded.

• Ne