Priceshuffle.com / scam site

1 Whitney, TX, United States

I clicked on a link from my facebook home page. It was one of these new online auction or bidding sites. The site is PriceShuffle.com I thought if it's on my Facebook it must be ok. WRONG. If I had only done a search on the name of the site before going there. Try it you will find hundreds of these same complaints and you are feeding your Facebook family to them and so is TWITTER. They need to be removed from both sites and they need to be exposed for the scam they are.

You click it says register, so I did. It ask for credit card info when you register. I thought it would be like EBay so I filled in my name, address, phone and credit card. Clicked ok to send and started checking out the site. Not much mostly just small stuff they advertised bigger items but I didn't see any at that time. The next day I'm checking my online banking and find a 149.75 pending transaction from PriceShuffle.com. I call them to see what this is. They tell me when I registered and entered my credit card info that I automatically authorized the debit from my card. I tel them no I didn't and I didn't buy anything to authorize this. So they debit my account 149.75 and now I'm having to to try to get my money back. This site needs to go and Facebook should be more aware of the advertising they allow and check out the sites and companies to ensure there customers are not being misled or led to slaughter... If you want proof do a search and read the hundreds of same reports...Or better yet go to the site and register for yourself...