PriceMad.com / Bogus price!

United States Review updated:
I bought a Panasonic TV advertised for $1,369. After the purchase I was informed that the price assumed that I would get a $200 rebate from Panasonic. THIS WAS NOT MENTIONED on their website with the advertised price. The rebate form that they sent me required that I buy the TV and professional installation. I did NOT buy professional installation. I tried submitting the forms anyway with all of the receipts and it was denied by Panasonic.

These people are frauds!

Comments

Di
  17th of Dec, 2007
I and my girlfriend went to their store yesterday (12/16/07) trying to get myself a Christmas gift. My gf's first impression was everything looked old/refurbished. I told the salesman I saw their online ad. and wanted to buy the Sony KDL-32XBR4. Then he said he wasn't responsible for online sales and would get someone to help me. After 5 minutes of waiting, I asked another person who was packing the TVs and he told me someone would come out for me shortly... So another 5 minutes had passed and I felt like I wasn't a customer to them. Their sales people were fooling around but nobody helped me. I then left with my gf. For those who get charged and are still waiting for the item I would suggest to cancel the order and dispute the charge. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!
Na
  27th of Jul, 2009

PriceMad.com - Fraudsters
PriceMad.com
pricemad.com

PriceMad shipped wrong item and will not pickup wrong item. Want me to pay $300 in shipping for return. No finish in sight.
An
  26th of Sep, 2009
hi i have purchased a laptop from pricemad & have been corresponding with roy who was on the email id JRomano123@aol.com & he had overcharged me by $ 700 - he kept saying he has processed my refund but never did i ever see it on my card - as he kept saying it would appear - then i got to know the company had closed down & i spoke to sandra on the no i got out of the net - 2122139431 & she said to forward her the correspondance with roy on her email id dizo101@aim.com - but now nor does the phone work nor do i get any reply for my emails - i had even contacted BetterBusinessBureauMail@newyork.bbb.org - but they could not help either - i would be grateful if someone could suggest a way to retrieve my lost $ 700 my email is anilsam1957@yahoo.com ty anil samtani
Jd
  20th of Oct, 2010

PriceMad.com - Extended warranty fraud
Pricemad.com
New York
Pricemad.com

I have a tv I bought from Pricemad.com less than 3 years ago. I bought a four yr extended warranty and my tv broke. Now I can't get a response or contact for Pricemad. Can anyone help?