Priceline.com — unfair indication on ticket.
I booked tickets for my sister and her two kids via the PriceLine from Mumbai to Dallas and back. They booked a return ticket via Air Canada . ( PS the coming link was via Lufthansa) .
However it NO where indicated that Air Canada will need a transit visa .
My sister was stopped at the security checkpoint and had to face lot of hassle at the airport ( PS: 3 AM in the morning ) .
This is in addition to the financial loss for cancellations. They did not give us partial refund OR take any kind of responsibility.
I have travelled many places and in such scenarios always Booking site issues a ticket which has an indication that Passport holders of certain nations might need transit visa.
I think this was very unfair for the booking site Priceline.com and un-necessary troubled experience.
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - airline tickets 
- Priceline.com - hotel price drop and not credited
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation
- Priceline.com - worst customer service ever
- Priceline.com - unfair/illegal (?) business practices/trickory/entrapment tactics