Priceline.com / charge for non existent "service"
I made a reservation through Priceline to stay in a hotel near Lake Tahoe. When I arrived at the place at 2:00 AM in the morning, the hotel was closed and me, my wife and two children have had to sleep in the car.
Now booking.com is trying to charge me for this "service" telling me that the hotel accepts guests only by 10:00 PM. The policies etc. etc.
I am pretty sure that I made this online reservation at around 11:00 PM . I checked my e-mail and confirmed that I received the confirmation e-mail at 11:30 PM.
They should fix their I-phone ap. before trying to rip off their customers.
This is ridiculous .
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - airline tickets
- Priceline.com - hotel price drop and not credited
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation
- Priceline.com - worst customer service ever
- Priceline.com - unfair/illegal (?) business practices/trickory/entrapment tactics