Priceline.com / car rental
Hello, We did the name your own price car rental using Hertz in the MSP airport. This was of course a prepaid rental for four days. Flight arrived on time. We went to the car rental venue and showed them the paperwork. Guess what, they had no suv's for us. We waited 1 hour and a half, complaining to anyone who was in charge...yes mam it will be about 15 more minutes. this was said at least 4 times or more...they said they were washing the car, they said they just needed to have some one drive the car from terminal 2 to terminal 1, and so on!!! This is in excusable!!! Not only did we not get the Rav 4 we wanted, they had not ONE suv in the whole fleet!!! We want our money back! Hertz said they could not even compensate$$, because the rental was through you. We would have used another car provider, but would loose our entire car rental fee! Finally after a hour half and late for our trip..they brought an suv. We want our money back...
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - disrespect and dishonorable
- Priceline.com - travel insurance
- Priceline.com - non refundable.
- Priceline.com - dishonoring the promise
- Priceline.com - miami suites south beach