Priceline.com — cancellation fees
On my priceline.com trip receipt under important information it reads: "If flight cancellations outside of your control keep you from picking up your car, you will be able to cancel your reservation upon verification". My flight was cancelled. Priceline verified the cancellation. Priceline THEN told me there would be a $27 cancellation fee. Fully 25% of the cost of my unusable retantal. Hidden fee? You bet. I called and wrote, and here was their response.
We are sorry to know that you not satisfied with the cancelation fees charged for your rental car reservation booked with Budget Rent a Car. Our records indicate that we have already addressed your concern. We understand that you are not satisfied with the resolution.
We reviewed your issue again to confirm that we did not overlook anything that might support a more favorable resolution. There is nothing we can add to what has already been stated in our previous correspondence. Although we empathize with your situation, we are truly unable to assistyou further in this matter.
Customer Service Specialist
I will no longer do business withPriceline, and neither should you. Deceptive, misleading and dishonest...and they really don't care.
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - airline tickets 
- Priceline.com - hotel price drop and not credited
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation
- Priceline.com - worst customer service ever
- Priceline.com - unfair/illegal (?) business practices/trickory/entrapment tactics