Priceline.com / using priceline was a complete disaster
My first time using Priceline and it was a complete disaster. Within 3 hours of making the reservations at a hotel, I contacted the hotel an canceled the reservation. I had no idea I had to contact Priceline. They billed me and even after I gave them names of the persons at the hotel who approved the cancellation, they still would not credit me back as a courtesy. They kept telling me how much it was my fault instead of trying to work with a first time customer. I pretty much lost $90 on a hotel that I did not even set foot in. I will be sure to email everyone on my distribution list (which is over 150) to NEVER use their service.
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - dishonoring the promise
- Priceline.com - miami suites south beach
- Priceline.com - priceline visa savings for airline tickets.
- Priceline.com - priceline did not honor price match guarantee
- Priceline.com - rental cars