Priceline / Us Airways / Bait and switch, rude customer service
Went on the site to get first class tickets. I submitted my info and got the prices for the tickets prior to making my "offer". The pop so-called contract evidently was unclear or I didn't read it carefully enough to realize that they do not offer bidding on first class tickets.
I had used the site before but only on coach tickets and perhaps assumed the pop up was the usual jibber jabber and since I had used them before, I assumed my bid was for the first class tickets, the only tickets I had priced on there. Seconds after having my offer accepted and looking at the details of my tickets I saw that they were coach! I immediately called and they seemed gleeful at having made a coup on their lousy, disrespected by the airlines tickets. U.S. Air told us there was nothing they could do either. Really? NOTHING either entity could do for a rip off of such magnitude? It reminds me of the Reader's Digest and how they had confused people believing that they had actually won a big prize. Priceline MUST be stopped. Also, my daughter used the tickets and had the most nightmarish airline trip of her entire life, forfeiting the use of the tickets for the return trip and purchasing first class tickets for which they gave her NO credit. Do NOT do business with either company. DO NOT.
More Priceline / Us Airways Complaints & Reviews
- US Airways - Ticket Price, Change Fee, Guaranteed Air Fare Rule 
- US Airways Mastercard - Free ticket offer 
- US Airways - customer service 
- US Airways - Military refund of flights 
- US Airways Mastercard - So Called 'Perks' 
- USAIR - Cancelled Flights
- US Airways - Cancellation of flight and horrible customer service!
- US Airways - Bad training and no customer service
- USAirways - Bad Customer Service 
- US Airways - Standby Policy