Priceline / hotel shell game (see 4 stars get 2)
In name your own price, you think you are getting a 4 star but in reality you could be getting a 2.5 or 3 star. Never, Never use name your own price. If you have a question, Customer Service has the same answer if you can understand their english, "Oh we are very sorry sir but we can't change anything (we have never been out of India but we do know where hotels are in Vegas). They will never admit they made a mistake and could care less if they lose a cutomer for life. I booked a 4 star hotel in Vegas and got a dump hotel - Westin. If you like dog pee, torn carpets, and walking past drunks on the way to the strip then it is a good hotel. Priceline is a disaster.
More Priceline Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - travel insurance
- Priceline.com - non refundable.
- Priceline.com - dishonoring the promise
- Priceline.com - miami suites south beach
- Priceline.com - priceline visa savings for airline tickets.