PriceLimbo.com / Unauthorized charges

I have unauthorized charges on my account from this company. i have never even gone to their website until today when I googled them to see who they were and why they had charged my account.

Je

Comments

• Ki
      13th of Oct, 2008
    PriceLimbo.com - invalid account with this company
    8360 Saturn Park Drive
    San Ramon
    California
    Phone: 925-966-9843

Essentially, I found an email from a company called Pricelimbo.com (never heard of them) -- they claim I have an account with them.

I do not have an account with this company, nor do I want one. I note I have just purchased (as of today) two different products on-line, but I don't think this company is affiliated with the products I purchased. I note also with some anxiety, that I used Paypal to purchase one of these items --

How would this company be able to retrieve my Paypal account information?

At any rate, I want to ensure my Paypal account is secure -- guess I'll have to give them a call today to ensure ALL my purchases through Paypal are secure and valid.

--Kim Ii
    San Ramon, CA

• Sh
      14th of Oct, 2008

the ### have charged me aswell never ###ing heard of the ###ers if they dont give it me back im gonna find the ### and ### slap every last 1 of them

• Re
      15th of Oct, 2008
    PriceLimbo.com - INVALID ACCOUNT, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES
    PRICELIMBO.COM
    Reading
    Pennsylvania

I got a charge on my credit card from this company and i have no clue who they are. Tried calling them to get a credit and to cancel a account that i never opened. That was a joke. Was on line forever.

• Ed
      16th of Oct, 2008

I also have charges posted to my checking account. When I caled the phone number listed with the charge they gave me information for a closed purchase. now I cannot get a resolution to the issue. I DO NOT WANT THIS... Whatever it is...HELP. How do Iget it to stop???

• Mi
      17th of Oct, 2008

The same issue with me I'm just looking at my bank account and I see an amt. of $9.00 to pricelimbo.com, I'v never been to that website and I don't know what i'm being charged for! there is'nt even a phone # that I can call to get some info on why i'm being charged! I went online and saw this website .. is there something I can do or some # I can call? Help

• Pa
      18th of Oct, 2008
    PriceLimbo.com - unauthorized shipment and charges

First I received an unwanted phone call to see if I liked the product. I told the gal on the phone, who didn't even pronounce the name of the product correctly, that I would contact them if I wanted to continue doing business with them.
    The next thing I knew, they sent me more product! I promptly refused the product and thought they'd get the message.
    Lo and behold, I have unauthorized charges on my credit card! What's a gal to do?

18th of Oct, 2008

I ordered Extreme Acai free as advertized on line, except for postage and handling of $3.95, consequently they got a credit card #. Since then I had $89.53 put on my visa formore of the same product I didn't order. Whe I said I was going to return it I was told they don't accept returns. I was able to stop the $8953 being charged on my bill, but now the same company, now going under the name of under the name of Pricelimbo is putting a charge of $8.53 on my credit card, Sept and Oct. I had to cancel my credit card and file a dispute with my credit card company. When I called the number for Pricelimbo they simply put me on hold with music until I had to hang up. I let it play for 15 minutes with nobody answering, twice. I called the tel# for the company thathad charged me $89.53 and got the same recording and the same music, for the same length of time. They have no intention of talking with their "victim", so they just let you listen to music as long as you can stand it.

• Ci
      20th of Oct, 2008
    PriceLimbo.com - Recurring unauthorized charges

This is the 2nd unauthorized charge to my credit card. I don't even know who these people are. Last month when I called to inquire, I was on hold for over 10 minutes each time. This time, after another charged appeared, I am getting a busy signal. The last charge is already in dispute with my bank and this is going right to them also.

• Da
      20th of Oct, 2008
    PriceLimbo.com - Rip Off
    PriceLimbo.com

Same as all the others Aci Berry is affiliated with this scam some how - I also had charges that I did not want. I never herd of this company and no one answews the phone when I call.
    Help!

• Je
      23rd of Oct, 2008

Keep trying 801-208-7485 or 801-208-7486 and/or the 877/350-8480.Did not receive calls from this never an answer or just a busy signal. I am reporting them the BBB and cancelling my account so they can no longer charge me for this product!

• De
    PriceLimbo.com - unauthorized debit
    Winnipeg
    Canada
    pricelimbo.com

I have no idea what this charge is against my account as I never gave any authorization for it. I want these charges reversed. This is an invasion of my privacy. How did this happen ?

23rd of Oct, 2008

i never heard of this company(pricelimbo.com). they took money from my account, though. reading some of the other complaints, however, i remembered that i had tried the trial offer for Acai Berry. i did cancel it. obviously, they are the same company or affiliated. my bank advised me to change the account. i may close it.

• Ge
      23rd of Oct, 2008

I WAS BILLED FOR $ 8.51 ON 09-25-08 FOR A PRODUCT I CANCELED AND NEVER RECEIVED !!!

I WAS TOLD IT WAS CANCELED OVER A HEATED PHONE CALL.

• Cl
      24th of Oct, 2008

my credit card also had an unexpected charge from this so-called merchant. haven't even heard of them until it appeared on my credit card. call them and said it was charged because of me purchasing something from a partner merchant and the charge was part of a shopping membership. they said they will reimburse. NOT!!! Not only did they not reimburse, they charged me again for the next period. FRAUDULENT company, must report. Disputing charges with my bank.

• Cl
      24th of Oct, 2008

same here, was charged 8.51 last month. don't even know who they were until the charge appeared on my account. called them and said they will reverse the charge. not only did they not reverse the charge, they charge my account again this month for the same amount. FRAUD. will have to report them. disputing both charges with my bank.

• Ci
      26th of Oct, 2008

please send me a confirmation number stating that you will not bill my credit card again.

26th of Oct, 2008

I like several other people saw the ad for the diet supplement acai berry free trial. I applied for the free trial sample, they asked only for shipping. A couple of weeks later I received another bottle of the supplement. Later when I looked on my checking account I had been charged over $80.00! I called their I-800 number I was told in the terms and conditions it stated if I didn't discontinue within 14 days I would be charged this fee. I though fine lesson learned. However then later in the month a fee for $8.51 showed up again I called they said they would refund the money, I just had to unsubscribe on the email they would send. Okay received an email clicked unsubscribe. However no refund now I just looked on my statement for this month guess what another $8.51
    HELP!!! what can I do I guess I will have to put a stop payment on my account. Which will cost me again

• Br

27th of Oct, 2008

I had a charge on my LLBean account from pricelimbo.com and did not authorize it. I called the company and was on hold then disconnected!! I have tried to call again and have been told that my call did not go through. I have cancellesd my LLBean account and will not pay the pricelimbo charge.

• Mm
      27th of Oct, 2008

received a charge for $8.51 on my debit card that was not authorized. I called the liste 877 number and it would not connect