Priceleap / No contact from company concerning refund

3514 Flatlands AveBrooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-504-5068

I have had an account with this company for a few years now. Unfortunately in the recent past the traffic that they supply to our website has deteriorated to next to nothing. We have a $720 balance but there is no way to use it up at the current rate of traffic. We have not had a click for months even after raising what we bid for clicks through their service.

I have contacted the company via email and phone many many times over the last 2 months to have them send back $700 of our $720 but they refuse to answer in any way.

I have used the following methods of contact:
tech@priceleap.com
info@priceleap.com
webmaster@priceleap.com
[protected]

Comments

Bw
  23rd of Sep, 2008
I have had the same experience with PriceLeap.com. Although my account balance is only about $60, I would still like to have it refunded. Like you I received very little traffic from them and I have since closed my e-commerce website. I have sent emails to merchant_support@priceleap.com and called them at 718-504-5068. I have received no response.
Bu
  20th of May, 2011
I have $150 in my account which I can't get back...they never even loaded my products to there site as their FTP never worked. The company still has a site up in an effort to make money so they are still in business and can be dealt with as any business in operation can be.