Pricebusterrx.com / Online scam

Phone: 888-773-6230

It's my hope that people reading this online [redacted] will refrain from doing business with Pricebuster RX. I've recently had a terrible experience with them despite the fact that I paid for my medications upfront. The medication they sent me was ineffective and had to be discarded. They offered me no refund and no explanation even though the medication was very expensive. All I was told was to shop elsewhere. It's unbelievable to me that this sort of activity is legal within the medical industry, but I was warned about using an online service and I guess I've learned my lesson. It's my wish that others will be able to save themselves the loss-of-$ and headache I endured. Live and learn.

Va

Comments

• El
      9th of Jul, 2008

The same thing happened to me on my second order from them about 2 weeks ago. I thought the pills looked strange and peeled off the label from the prescription bottle. Underneath was another label saying that the pills expired in 2006. They were expired and/or fake. I threw $170 in the garbage! I emailed the company and the owner, Anthony Spence, replied with a rude response, basically saying "too f'ing bad!"
    SCAM ALERT!