PRICE SAVERS/ACAI BERRY / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES ON CREDIT CARD

1 UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-219-0082 UT

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL $8.51
ON MY CREDIT CARD ON 1/8/2009 BY PRICE SAVERS FOR A ORDER THAT I DISPUTED WHICH I WAS CHARGED FOR A ACAI BERRY PRODUCT OF $89.31. I WANT THIS CHARGE REFUNDED TO MY CREDIT CARD. I CALLED THE NUMBER AND IT IS THE SAME RECORDING AS PRICE LIMBO, MY BODY PHYSIQUE AND DEVINE BEAUTY LABS. THIS IS A SCAM 1/2009
I WAS ALSO CHARGED ON PRICELIMBO.COM $8.51. THIS IS A HUGE SCAM.
BEWARE!! THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE CAUGHT AND SHOT!!!

Ro

Comments

• Ka
      29th of Jan, 2009

This is happening to me as well! I've actually talked to someone like 3 times to cancel this charge... Every time, they assure me its taken off, but then a new charge appears! And they're very rude and hang up on me! I don't know what to do about it!

• Re
      7th of Feb, 2009

I would like to cancel my subscription to getting acai berry my email is swimmerlegs03@yahoo.com. I think it is unprofessional to charge my account and not even let me know by email you are doing this. Instead I am supprosed with a bottle of acai berry and 92 dollar bill on my account. Please let me know how to cancel this because I can not affored to pay 92 dollars every month

• Lm
      6th of Mar, 2009
    PRICE SAVERS/ACAI BERRY - CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD $8.51/MONTH
    EXTREME ACAI BERRY
    Utah

As others have already stated, I sent for a trial of Acai Berry on the internet. This cost me $1.00. As soon as I found out that this product was going to be billed to me for $87.00 a month if I wanted to continue using it, I cancelled. But they kept billing me $8.51 anyway. I did reach customer services and they have promised to cancel this and to refund their charges for the three months they billed me. Because I had a zero balance on my credit card, I was stupid and didn't check my statements until this month. I have filed fraudalent charges against this company but now my credit is screwed up and I have to get a new card, etc.