price line / delta airline

We went to texas on delta airline April 3, 09 it rained .When arriving in Georgia the flight was delayed, 8 of us traveled toghter, had to seperate because they couldnt get us on the same flight, upon return we missed our flight, but no compasation on the tickets we had to get a hotel room for an extra night and purcash new tickets at full price.so we paid another 1, 048.00 for 6 tickets to return to Chicago after paying over 2.500 for 8, round trip tickets to get there. I will never fly delta again.

Comments

• Al
      2nd of Jul, 2009

We went to Texas on April 3, 09 on delta airline through price line. after being delayed because rain, we were separted because plane was over booked. Missed our conecting flight because of flight delay, Had to pay for an extra nigth at hotel, because we missed our return flight. But delta wouldnt give no discount on tickets, WE traveled 8 people and had already paid over 2.500.oo round trip and had to buy 6, tickets to return at 1.048.00 we choice to pay that money to transair because, delta wanted more.

• Sh
      3rd of Jul, 2009

I'm missing something. First, if the flight was overbooked you didn't have to split up. You could've agreed to take a later flight together. In fact, airlines sometimes give vouchers if you give up your seats voluntarily (for airfare, hotel, food, etc.). I imagine you missed your connecting flight because you were waiting on the later group to show up. Delays have an effect on more than just one airport, but they will find the proper flight for you (and everyone else) in those cases. Had you all flown together later, Delta would've given you a new connecting flight or you may even have been able to get a non-stop flight.

• Sf
      20th of Feb, 2013
    price line - refund
    price line

WORST COMPANY!! don't ever use this website. It is definitely not the cheapest website. I used the name your own price and they gave me the crappiest hotel ever. It was more like a motel. That is how scary it was. DONT EVER COME uSE THERE SITE. I recommend bookit or orbitz. They have pretty cheap deals.

• Mi
      26th of Feb, 2013
    price line - refund
    price line

I was sent a schedule change so I decided to cancel my reservation, I was first of all transferred from department to department and on hold for 10 to 15 minutes which ended up to totaling 58 minutes(then only because my battery died), I then asked for a supervisor and was told that there was no supervisor I could speak with, that I could write to an office to complain. This service was HORRIBLE price line run people in circles then to be told there is nothing that can done. Price line is a Horrible online company. I WILL NEVER NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN.