Price Chopper / pricing and specials

1 Lebanon, NH, United States Review updated:

I was in the West Lebanon store yesterday. First of all I brought my coupon with me to purchase the coke product for $1.88 with my coupon!! When I read the ad on the product it said in big bright red letters that coke was $1.88 with coupon and that the limit was 6. So that leads me to believe that as long as I had my coupon I would be able to purchase 6 coke 12 packs and get them for $1.88, oh no, don't bother. It was good for one!!! The rest were $3.99 a piece!!! Very misleading, as a thrifty shopper I should have known better...And, the girl at the register not only didn't know how to look up the right product and tried charging me for "white sweet potatoes" instead of "long white potatoes" she was very nasty when I told her the mistake. Don't you think the people at the register should have a clue about what they have on special?? This is just another reason why I choose to shop at Market Basket!!!

Teresa Golding, Ascutney, Vermont

Comments

19th of Jan, 2012

32.00 worth of error on my price chopper receipt. Called made a complaint.All errors were due to sale items not put into register, double changes, and coupons I presented not used. I went back to the store 2 weeks later to collect my money and show my receipt. Went shopping for more items. When I got home I found out that 22.00 worth of items were not put into my cart but I paid for them. This was Christmas eve day and I live 30 miles from the store. Unfortunately..these were items we were going to.have that evening. TI talked to some neighbors and they said.that the store was sited because they do this on a regular basis. I had to go back and collect.my.money.it cost me gas to go back into town.This was the price chopper in.Newport Vermont.

19th of Jan, 2012

This is frustrating...it is costly..it ruined our holiday...and it makes me not trust this store.I don't have gas money to throw away or the time to run back and forth correcting pc errors.