Price Cheaters / People cheaters

This website advertised an MP3 player that resembled an ipod with virtually the same functions for a fraction of the cost. After reading the good reviews from others who ordered this product I went ahead I placed an order for two MP3 players on Dec. 17th. Once my order was placed my debit card was charged and I reeived a notice it was on backorder with no date as to when it may be shipped. I have posted several messages on their site and sent several email inquiring as to when I may expect shipment with no response. I have no way of reaching this company other than the emails and now I feel I may not be able to get my money back. This is bad business and I don't believe they are legit. I think their name price cheaters should be changed to people cheaters because they cheat people out of their money!

Da

Comments

• Zo
      23rd of Feb, 2009

This exact same thing happened to me. I ordered my mp3 player on Dec. 3rd and it still has not arrived despite numerous emails to the website and responses saying it was "on back order"

• Ve
      3rd of Feb, 2010

Dan and Zorrogirl,

I'm sorry that you are having this problem. Please email me your order ID information and get this resolved ASAP.

Thanks
    Mark Ballard
    mark.ballard@bridgevine.com

25th of Aug, 2010

Same problem except I ordered just a little cheap one just to see if it was everything they said before I purchased 15 for a b-day party bags. I rcvd' it and doesn't work at all. The want me to ship back to them on my dime and then apparently pay shipping again for replacing it!? Ummm what!!! To top that off I didn't even rcv' the head phones I bought when i purchased it so I was totally ripped... the response from CS fromm OFFERWIRE 666-375-4610 was read the fine print Ummm WHAT again

DO NOT BUY FROM PRICE CHEATERS!!!

25th of Aug, 2010

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!!! Price Cheaters are just CHEATERS!!!

OFFERWIRE 666-375-4610 <<