Preview Properties / Amanda Sullivan-Gately

1 1694 Commonwealth AveBrighton, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 617-731-0101

Update: Amanda was picked up by the Boston Police and sent to jail for writing bad checks. She was in jail for 60 days when another judge dropped her bail from $30, 000 to $5, 000. She was released and failed to appear at her next court date and a warrant was issued. She is probably in NC or Florida going by Amanda Sullivan, Renee Sullivan or Amanda Sullivan Gately. She owes her victims in Boston alone over $25, 000. If you have any knowledge of her whereabouts, the Boston Police Department would love to hear from you, as would I. She's 5'2 Blonde, 105 pounds with a heavy southern accent.

Comments

• Lt
      10th of May, 2009

Thats sad!

• Ho
      16th of Jun, 2010

I just saw this wacky [censor] at Washington County Court house three weeks ago. She should be locked up.

• Su
      30th of Mar, 2011

Amanda Sullivan is at it again. This time she stole from a single mother. I will not let her get away with it this time. She is officially back in NC writing checks from my account still. Shes in the Leland/ Wilmington area. She has multiple warrants in RI now. Help me find her!!!

• Th
      22nd of Apr, 2011

She is at it again and she is currently in Leland, NC. I have contacted RI and Ma police departments and they wont do anything bc of jurisdiction. However I know the address and contact number for her if some of the victims may need it.

• Li
      28th of Aug, 2012

Current address for her is now as follows
    Amanda Segura
    9071 central blvd
    Leland, nc

• Az
      12th of Nov, 2012

I know were she is she is dating my brother and can not get through his thick head what a bad person she is!!! contact me if you would like to know where she is chismserena@yahoo.com

22nd of Mar, 2014