Prevention Magazine/North Shore Agency / prevention magazine subsription fraud

Prevention Magazine/North Shore Agency
Union City
I started receiving Prevention magazine a few months back and then they sent me a bill for subscription. I ignored it as I never ordered the magazine in the first place, not even as a free trial offer from anywhere.

Now last week, I received a letter from North Shore Agency(Collection Agency) for payment of Prevention magazine. Well, I don't want to pay for a thing I never ordered.

Now, since this morning I have tried to call the phone number given on the North Shore Agency letter to talk to these guys what is going on and no luck.

Any suggestions??

A  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
North Shore subscribes to the belief that if they get 3% of the people to whom they send fraudulent collections they will be happily rolling in cash. They are an unscrupulous bunch of thieves.

My advice to you is to send them a letter to stop their fraudulent collection actions and send a copy to the Better Business Bureau and to the consumer fraud department of your State's Attorney General's Office. Make sure that North Shore is made aware that your request to them was also sent to the appropriate consumer protection agencies.

Good Luck!