PREVAGE / Products staining clothing

Elizabeth Arden
309 South Street
New Providence
Phone: 800-326-7337
I purchased Prevage skin care items from Elizabeth Arden.I do not wear makeup, only use skin care items.
After using the products for a short time I noticed there were orange stains at the neck areas of my blouses and jackets and my pillow cases. Some of the stains will wash out if I saturate the item with Shout or other pre wash, normal washing will not remove the stains. I do not wear foundation or any powders, so this is not "make up" rubbing off. I followed the instructions on using the products and they were staining my cloths.
Their night cream, which is supposed to be used while sleeping stained my bed cloths! I contacted Elizabeth Arden and they had me return all the products. I also submitted pictures and a copy of my receipt. A week after the products were returned I contacted them again to find out about my refund. I was informed they don't give refunds, that I would need to pick out replacement items. I do not want any of their products, enough is enough. I have damaged clothing and bed cloths, i just want my money back and next time I purchase skin care products it will not be from them.

More PREVAGE Complaints & Reviews