Prettyquinceaneradress.com / People please do your research before ordering from www.prettyquinceaneradress.com

DO NOT ORDER WITH THIS SITE. I dont even want to give this company 1 star, they do not pick up their phone calls and when they do it is after 7PM. They only make excuses and the dress I ordered looks totally different from the original picture. I just assumed the quality would be a little bit compromised because I knew I was purchasing the dress at a discounted price, but not only is the quality BAD, it looks nothing like the original dress. After having such a bad time with this company, my daughter used the dress in her photo shoot. We took it to the beach and she got in the water so you could not tell how bad the dress was. Ofcourse the dress is ruined because she took pictures rolling around in sand but I dont mind that the dress is ruined because it was too horrible to wear on the actual day of the quinceanera. I ordered a new dress from a company called www.DressDiva.com and they were a blessing. People please do your research before ordering from www.prettyquinceaneradress.com.

So

Comments

17th of Jul, 2012

My daughter bought a dress from this site, and they rang us within 1/2 hour from receiving the order and we had the dress within 3 weeks and it is BEAUTIFUL...the colour differed slightly, something we were prepared for as it states on the website. Would and have ordered from them again. One bad apple does not ruin the bunch in my opinion.
    Very happy from Australia :)