Prettyquinceanera.com / Ordering from here was a big mistake

Ordered a Dress for my daughter. The Dress that was sent to my daughter was not the one I ordered. Requested a full refund and receive a response back. This is the response I received - "We are very sorry for that. Thanks for the picture. We have already checked it very carefully. Our dress is not the original one, so there must be a difference between our dress and the original one. We hope you can understand that. By the way, from the picture you sent to us, we found the dress is quite delicate. Why not just wear the dress? And the dress is one of our best sellers, many girls ordered the dress from us, they like it very much.

What do you expect us to do?"

I just sent them an email back letting them know I expect a full refund and a return shipping label from them. Ordering from here was a big mistake the dress in the picture was beautiful the dress I received was poor quality and did not look like the picture at all. Please do not make the same mistake that I did.

Comments

• Ra
      3rd of May, 2012

Just to let everyone who ordered or orders in the future, there is a way to get your money back. Just call paypall tell them what happened and they will put a black mark on her account and if enough marks are added she will be shut down. Then call the credit card company that you used to buy the dress and they will go to her bank to get the money back. If the woman sends you and e-mail threatening you; it is an empty threat, she can't even do anything to you trust me. But you will get your money back in a few days.

11th of Nov, 2014

I bought a dress from Prettyquinceanera.com It turns out everything was fine. Here is a picture.