Prettyquinceanera.com / Most of these cheap dresses are made with toxic contaminated material

They have dozens of bogus websites and domain, but one thing in common, they are all registered in China and they have no physical store in the U.S.A, for contact all they have is a free email address like gmail, hotmail. Are you kidding me?

You have to be careful of what you are buying, you probably don't care if this company is infringe other company's pictures and sell you something similar and of course it is cheap.

It is cheap because of numerous reasons. The first thing is the lack of quality control, most of these cheap dresses are made with toxic contaminated material from the fabric to the dye (some of them are also extreme flammable) . If you can recall some of the news on TV, you maybe remember from big stuff like toxic dry wall to small tiny toxic McDonald toys, and the infamous toxic clothes. I will not jeopardized my health to wear this or let anyone you care about to wear it even for one time, if you keep in in your closet, things will be even worse, it will contaminated the whole room thru air.

I will not bother to go thru the rest, people should have common sense about counterfeit product. Go with a company located in the U.S.A with reputation like Davinci, Moonlight, Marr'ss Bridal, if anything goes wrong I am sure you are not just getting your money back, you can sue them!!!

Na

Comments

• Lo
      2nd of Nov, 2014

I ordered a dress from Prettyquinceanera for my daughter's pageant and paid for rush delivery. They verify all the measurements I made and also had me make a few more. They called the day the dress was shipped to give me the tracking number. I received the dress in plenty of time for the pageant - one week ahead of when I requested it. The dress is beautiful and fits my daughter perfectly! The color also matched the sample I looked at on line - which I was a bit worried about, just because it was a photo/online - but it looked exactly like I expected it to. The smile on my daughter face when she looked in the mirror says it all! Job well done!