Prettyquinceanera.com / It is a FRAUD company is if they don't provide an address and valid phone number

Wow! Unbelievable, this website is truly a fraud! I ordered a dress in February and it is almost the end of April and still no dress. "I have contacted the company via their only means of communication, e-mail, and they respond after 2-3 days: " Don't worry, the dress will be shipped soon! They use the phrase: "Don't worry" all the time.

I learned a lesson for sure, it is a FRAUD company is if they don't provide an address and valid phone number. Always read the reviews of a company that you've never dealt with before.

Comments

• Xe
      3rd of Nov, 2014
    Prettyquinceanera.com - The seller sent me badly packaged order and refused to help afterwards
    prettyquinceanera.com

I bought from this company www.prettyquinceanera.com, but it was total crap. I got the dress, but the parcel was torn and the dress was dirty and it was impossible to clean. I called to their customer services, but the rep spoke with me in rude manner and refused to change it. I was shocked, ‘coz I spent large sum on this dress. It was only waste of time and money. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

5th of Nov, 2014

We ordered my daughters dress from Prettyquinceanera on October 18th... I asked to please fast ship.. I can't believe we got it on the 28th!!! Over two weeks early!! The dress is absolutely stunning!! My daughter is in love with it. It fits her perfect!!Also they send a bag with all the books of different dresses and my daughter loved them!!!

• He
      15th of Nov, 2014

We bought a dress from them and was over pleased. They even delivered more than I expected, with the wrap and the cute tote bag! I will be sure to tell others about their excellent customer service.