Prestige Solutions / Fraudsters and cheaters

Prestige Solutions
Beware of companies like prestige solutions-- they are fake, and they lie to employees with regards to pay. I began working for them, signed a contract, and yes as an independent sales person, you are working on a commission, but you are told you get training pay. They don't mention the 'stipulations' for pay. They say you will get paid 300 for training and then go out on the sales floor, yet never talk about all the fine details, which they seem to slowly reveal once the rules are 'broken' in some form. I spent two weeks with these people, received no pay and was then let off. I trained, and was never told that in order to receive training pay, you have to go out selling and sell one thing.

I got screwed over by the people 'above me' who were supposed to give me some credit for selling, yet took all the credit themselves. I had to miss one day due to being sick and was then told that my training pay was taken away for missing one day. This company is run by liars and low lifes, who will create 10 different excuses as to why you're not going ot get paid for training, why people who are higher than you, will steal your sales, and why you are then let off, with no pay at all, and inadequate training. This company is always hiring, namely because they suck, have no clue how to interview or train people, lie to employees, and make them work without paying them a single penny. Stay away from this company, and these so-called 'management training companies' here in orlando. Many of them turn out to possess fraudulent characteristics and will lie to and screw over their employees.

A  22nd of Dec, 2009 by
I as well had these problems with Prestige, I had to miss one day of training and they act as though they totally understand and that I continue my training when I have my situation situated. "Just as long as I do the 5 days of training." I asked the person 'above me' who explained to another trainee totally different that if this applies to my situation and that I will not be receiving my training bonus. The person 'above me' said NO, in a mischievious kind of way. The President decide to explain to me that she was 'above me' and that I work for her. These are people who make money off of other people 'under them' and take credit for it. I advise you to walk away from this company to save u time as well. They try and tell you, after you spend the whole day with them, (wasting your time) that you only earn 100% commission for a year and half, If thats something you all want then yes this job is for u.