Prestige Sales USA / door to door scam

1 San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

The same as everyone else except he said his name was Matt and it was for a internship in France for a culinary degree. Thankfully we went to the house he was suppossed to live at and he had just been there selling Books to benifit Childrens hospital but had used the name David. We are now out the 10 dollers for the check cancel fee. Should have asked to see a Drivers license.

Comments

• Ol
      19th of Oct, 2009

i use to work for the company not knowing what they were doing if you need to know where they are at i can tell you. believe me I quit once i found out what they were doing. you can contact me @ rosey_18@ymail.com. They jump from city to city every 2 weeks becuz people catch on after that.

• Br
      10th of Dec, 2009

I can't believe that these people are still doing what they are doing! A young man by the name of Jason Iorio came to my door toward the end of summer 09 and gave me a line about being from the neighborhood across the road and that he was saving up for a mission trip to another country. I bought a cookbook from him for $63. To date, I still have not received the cook book. After googling his name, I see he's been arrested for doing this in Ohio back in 07.

In the future, I now know to ask to see a permit from ANYONE selling ANYTHING to my door. It's a shame that losers like him and Prestige Sales USA ruin it for those honest folks who are really trying to do good in the world. And shame on Prestige Sales for running the whole operation. My question is, WHY are they still getting away with this? I'm going to contact my local law enforcement office and FBI and file a criminal complaint. I suggest everyone who reads this do the same thing. Then maybe we can prevent this harm to others.

All I can say is--KARMA!!

• Ci
      18th of Jan, 2010

"OMG THE PERSON WHO SAID THE KIDS NAME WAS MATT " MAY I ASK WERE YOUR FROM? CITY AND STATE. CAUSE THE KIDS WHO RIPPED US OFF WAS MATT ALSO BUT HE TOLD US HE WAS GOING TO SPAIN. THAT HAPPEND TO US ON 10-13-2009. WHAT ABOUT YOU?