Prestige Sales USA / Book and Postage

IL, United States Review updated:

I was told that I would get a set of books. I got 1 book for $40. Then, they also charged me $15 for shipping and they sent it USPS Media Mail which I definitely know it wasn't $15 to send. I am still waiting to hear from them.

Comments

Sl
  11th of Feb, 2009
The exact same thing happened to me. I was told there were 5 books in the set and I only rec'd one. She even wrote 5 under the quantity. When I emailed Prestige, I got a response and faxed in my receipt. They told me it was one book for $40. They said I could get a refund if I sent in the book and a copy of the check I paid with. If I send the book, then I may be out the $$ and the book. It is the most expensive "Look and Find" book I have ever purchased. What a ripoff!! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me! Never again!!! SLM, Sugar Land, Texas 2/11/09
Ci
  18th of Jan, 2010
YES, THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPEND TO ME, BUT I NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING A RESPONSE A BOOK OR MAGAZINE NOTHING. I HAD ORDERED THE SET OF POEM BOOKS NEVER GOT A THING BUT A CANCELLED CHECK. I ORDED THEM BACK ON 10-13-2009 IT NOW 01-18-2010. I WILL MY LOSES AND LEARN MY LESSON, THEY JUST RUIN FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE TRULY BEING HONEST. I WONDER IF THE ### EVEN CARE ???????????????