Prestige Sales / Magazine Scam for Veterans

1 PO 82430Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: N/a

Just stopped Payment on the Check.That on checking we found it was a scam by the Lowest of the Low praying on an ex Vet, $150 to get reading material to Vets in the Middle East, HOW LOW CAN YOU GO.This company needs to be held too account.I will give it to him he was good at being a Snake to ALL OUT THERE HOLD ON TO YOUR WALLET.For the record called the Police to make them aware of this piece of Trash being out in the area they did not seem that interested.

Comments

• Ca
      5th of Nov, 2008
    Prestige Sales - fraud
    prestige sales usa
    Phoenix
    Arizona
    Phone: 6028700224
    prestigesalesusa.com

i filed a transaction to cancel immediately, the man told me to send them in and they will still get nthe books he just nwouldnt get the points so i sent them in and a month later im 120 dollars in the hole, after looking online, i believe i was scammed.

• Ti
      1st of Dec, 2008

I have the same problem. Almost three months ago, I was sold a set of children's encyclopedia's that could either be donated to a children's hospital or be sent to my home. The kid selling them was supposedly from the neighborhood and he was going to broadcasting school. A percentage of the proceeds would be put towards his trip to London as part of a course he would be taking there. I have yet to receive the books and of course, my receipt has very limited information on how to contact Prestige Sales LLC. I think many people, trying to do a good thing, have been scammed.

• Fl
      22nd of Apr, 2009

there are a lot of scammers out there. when i lived in florida, i bought $50 worth of toiletries for hurricane victims in punta gorda. come to find out, the news reported someone intercepted people's gifts and was selling them. more than likely, my stuff was in there. i figure if i can't get my money or items TO the right place, then i won't give. that's unfortunate. there are places out there if you want to do some good that you can trust. we all have to do our homework. make a few phone calls, check the internet, call the news, etc. just to be sure. very sad.

• Gr
      14th of May, 2009
    Prestige Sales - none receipt
    prestige sales

Ordered ome Mag. in Nov/2008. Never received. Barry Johann was the door-to-door- salesman. Lied - saying he lived in the neighborhood and he whole soccer team story. If there is anyway to uersue this matter with any kind of authorities, I would be happy to do the leg work. Has anyone noticed the typo in their home page?

• De
      9th of Nov, 2009
    Prestige Sales - DIDN'T RECIEVE BOOK
    Elkton
    Maryland
    Phone: 410-620-1971

A GUY BY THE NAME OF TROY, CAME TO MY DOOR SELLING BOOKS, ETC. I WROTE HIM A CHECK FOR $59.00 FOR ITEM NUMBER 815...MAGICAL FARIES. THIS WAS ON JUNE 6, 2009. TO DATE, I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THIS BOOK.

THINKING I WAS TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE WITH A TRIP...I GOT SCREWED... I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

I STILL HAVE BOTH COPIES OF MY RECEIPT