Prestige Partzs Or Prestige Parts / COMPLETE ROBBERS

1 IG18 9EEBarking, England, Essex, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 00442071933756

(THIS LAD IS A CROOK OF THE HIGHEST STANDARD)

Bought an engine from this guy (tosser) after seen it on e-bay.. Going under Prestige-partzs) He's name is Karl, Jaken depending what day you call him.. What a crook this fellow is. Am looking to see do anyone have an address for this fellow?? Please be off help to me. I bought an engine off him which he took £2400 from me, then next day took £285 for no reason.(All on Credit Card) This is 6 weeks later and still no engine or money back. keeps using excuses: first courier error, then wrong address, then said he was doing refund. suprise suprise this went to wrong account (ya banks make these mistakes and all) weeks later still no refund. If anyone can be of help with an address or any extra contact info for this fellow please do as i am taking this the whole way and going to sort this fellow once and for all. This will be done through law & also a bit of male persuation... Any help would really be appreciated i can be e-mailed on grahamscallan@eircom.net please help so we can least take one of these crooks out of the market.
(THIS LAD IS A CROOK OF THE HIGHEST STANDARD)

OPERATES UNDER E-BAY UNDER THIS NAME ALSO

Comments

• Je
      20th of Jun, 2009

this ### stole £1280 from me for a recon gearbox, same story as above, i have finally got justice from ebay as they have closed him down. (till he reappears as someone else) didnt get my money back but i know some people who live nearby, they will be calling SOON. His name is Karl Head, or Khaled E, or Karl jaken. has a bank account with hsbc canary wharf.
    DO NOT GIVE THIS THIEF YOUR MONEY, HE WILL ROB YOU

• Pe
      28th of Jul, 2009

I dnt know how to explain this bloke, he has shocked me . I brought an engine and done my research and it seemed to be a good idea, I received the delivery date and he was about 6 weeks late- trying to fill me full of Crap saying that due to bad weather the ship was late!!! Whatever.

He changes his name and then will make out that its not him on the phone or just not answer. I would advise anyone not to buy anything from him.

People who want to get something done about this please contact me and we can think of an idea to try and get all our matters resolved.

WE CAN NOT ALLOW THIS ### TO GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!