Prestige Marketing & AP Products / Hoodia-Phen FREE 15-Day Trial

1 FL, United States Review updated:

They use Oprah's picture to offer a "FREE" 15-Day trial of the Hoodia-Phen diet pills. I ordered them on Nov. 20th, didn't receive them until Dec. 7th and on Dec. 10th, my acct. was hit with a $149.95 charge. When you call to request that they cancel the shipment and membership, they extort you out of $49.95 by saying that you have 3 options, cancel at a fee of $49.95 for the "Free" 15 day trial, order one bottle at $79.95 and get a $79.95 refund or keep both bottles when you recieve them for the full $149.95. The person I spoke to was named Angela, and she had this thing down pat. No waivering what-so-ever. They are a rip off and the whole world should be warned. And Ophrah should know that they are using her picture to do it.

Comments

30th of May, 2008

This company is unbelievable! It's a total run-around, they don't deliver the product, claim you haven't canceled your "subscription" in adequate time then charge you for what you don't get! I've stopped payment through my bank on their charges. I've never even received a product, was hung up on by their "customer service" and can't get any answers from anyone.

I'm afraid that I might have to change my credit card number so they stop charging me!

I never sign up for anything like this so I read the fine print closely, not one of these things was ever mention on the form I signed up with, but it's all over their website and they claim this was on the form too. They are cheating people out of their hard-earned money and need to be stopped.