Prestige / American Timeshare Marketing / Scam and fraud!

1 1104 South Powerline RdPompano Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-500-5005/954-975-6798

To all that have been scammed by this company I have also been scammed by them for $2000. Let's help each other out and give each other information on who to call and what web addresses to file our claims. If we work together and push this we should be able to have these people put away and hopefully our money back. I have some phone numbers that you can call to help us. I called the Attorney Generals office [protected]) in Florida and they gave me the number to Citizens Service [protected], www.myfloridalegal.com. They have had a few calls on this already. I gave them my information and they said that the more phone calls and web information that they can get the better chance that we have of them handling our complaint on this company. They were very helpful. They told me to also call Consumer Protection for the state and county: state - Department of Agriculture & Consumer Service [protected] and county - Broward County Consumer Affairs [protected]. I also called a fraud hotline [protected] and they gave me the info for Division of Consumer Services [protected], on the web site you can also file your claim www.800helpfla.com. I still have to call on some of these my self, but wanted to get this information out so that everyone else can start using it. If I get any further information I will pass it a long. If anyone else as any info that might help pass it along so we can push this issue and put these people where they belong.

Comments

• De
      24th of Mar, 2008

I have also been scamed by this company. i think we all need to get together and do something!

• Ro
      29th of Apr, 2008

Contact:
    Investigator Tara Feiner of the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services, PO Box 21624, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33335 Tel 954-468-2744 or Detective John Calabro, Broward Sheriff's Office, Economic Crime Unit, 2601 West Broward Boulevard, Suite 2501, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312, Tel 954-321-4254