Pressler & Pressler / MONEY TAKEN FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT

1 Newark, NJ, United States Review updated:

I CALLED MY BANK BECAUSE I REALIZED I WAS MISSING OVER $2000.00 THEY GAVE ME A NUMBER TO CALL. I CALLED THE NUMBER AND IT WAS PRESSLER & PRESSLER. THEY SAID THE COURT TOOK MY MONEY AND THAT IT WAS FOR A CREDIT CARD FROM 2001. THEY SAID I CAN MAKE A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT AND WHEN I FNISH PAYING THEY WILL RE IMBURSE MY MONEY. IN THE MEAN TIME THEY WILL SEND ME A LETTER FOR ME TO SIGN OFF ON SO THAT THE COURT CAN RELEASE MY MONEY TO THEM. THEACTUAL DEBT IS FOR ABOUT $1600 THEY SAY BUT KNOW WE HAVE ALL THESE FEES THAT I UNDERSTAND NOTHING ABOUT. THEN I NEVER GOT ANY NOTIFICATION ON THISDEBT. SO I REALLY DON'T EVEN KNOW IF IT IS MINE OR NOT.

Ro

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2010

how did they get access to your bank account in the first place. I would report them to the states attorney general office.. if you search them on google you see many reports of this kinda crap. they are real ###..

• Ba
      29th of May, 2010

The same thing has happened to me. But I don't know were to start. I can't afford a lawyer. I need to know were I can go to pursue this. Pressler & Pressler needs to be stopped!!!

• Kh
      29th of May, 2010

if they got a default judgement they can and will garnish your bank account. Did you get served for a court date and no show up?