Presley Auto / Worst service ever

United States Review updated:
Presley Auto
I just purchased a vehicle from Presley Auto in Ottawa last Thursday - at least, that's when the bill of sale is dated.

This past Monday, I dropped by Presley to give them the $1000 deposit and void cheque required by the finance company, or so I was informed at the time of sale on the previous Thursday.

Later that Monday (yesterday), I received a call from Presley stating that other than $56 in outstanding fines at the MOT (which they graciously paid on my behalf), the car was ready to go. I informed them I would be in Tuesday p.m.

On Tuesday a.m., I received a call from Presley stating that the finance company they used was NOW requesting more information - which I could not readily provide. They informed me that unless they received this information, this deal was dead.

I have a signed bill of sale. I have insurance on the vehicle. My insurance company has received confirmation that this vehicle has been purchased by me. IS THIS MY VEHICLE? OR CAN THEY WITHHOLD THE DELIVERY PENDING THIS ADDTITIONAL INFORMATION?

D  25th of Jun, 2014 by
yes they can. you DONT own the car. you are paying it off.. check the owner ship has presleys name on it and yours. not just your.s