Presidential Pools and Spas San Antonio / Unfinished work!

1100 NW Loop 410San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 210-449-4458
Presidential Pools and Spas (Karl Keene) was contracted to install a pool at my home on Jul 07 it is now almost Apr 08 and I have a concrete hole in the ground. They started with a bang but after the concrete was poured and money was paid out, they have never came back to finish the job despite numerous phone calls and letters sent to their office. Their owner Karl Keene refuses to answer any phone calls. I would advise anyone in the Texas area to be aware of this company. If this company is hired to install a pool at your home read the contract and beware that the are not responsible for any damage to your home or property. Do not under any circumstances make a payment until they are completely done. They seem friendly but they lie and deceive the public.

Comments

Gl
  23rd of Apr, 2008
Karl Keene of Presidential Pools and Spas of San Antonio, Texas has taken money from many people that I know and failed to build their pool. I believe that he should be prosecuted for fraud and deceptive trade practices. I am also a victim of Karl's scheme to take money for work that has not been completed. We need to all get together and present our evidence to the authorities as soon as possible. Please contact me to coordinate our efforts.
La
  24th of Apr, 2008
My phone number is 832-67-2577.
Ka
  23rd of May, 2008
Dear Larry,

"There was never any diabolical plan by PP&S to scam anybody! Most businesses in America at one time or another hit hard times. We work harder at solutions to pull us out during those times. In late March of 2008 PP&S was experiencing hard times, but my faith had me convinced we just had to hang on tight, work harder, and pull up. That is why building materials and labor continued to be paid by PP&S well into the month of April of 2008. My intention was to build pools. After the second week in April of 2008 PP&S realized we were not pulling up and I started seeking potential investors. I still had the faith In PP&S by seeking investors and am currently talking to them now.I want it noted the majority of my crew were good and hard working people! Thank you guys for that. My clients are great people, this breaks my heart, I am so sorry! I just wanted to build great pools so we could all simply be happy."

Karl Keene