President Elect Obama Silver Dollar and Half Dollar / I can not get on the website to find out the status of my order

1 1535 OAK ST. Beloit, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: (608) 207-3312

My husband sent the required amount of money so that he could get President Obama's Silver Dollar and Half Dollar. First the Website reported that it was on back order, now I can't even get on the required website. The website keeps coming back to me saying that there is an error. I got on this website and realized that other people have also had the same problem. If there is a problem with making, shipping, or cat. please just send our money back. This is very disappointing to think that you wanted a part of history and you get scammed.

Leonard & Pamela Grady

Comments

• Be
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I would like to say that I had the same problem but I was able to get my money back if you can get this taken care of try Franklin mint it only took a week, I was not disappointed with what I received it was very nice.

• Ha
      29th of Jan, 2009

I ordered the Obama Gold dollar and half dollar set3 of them way back when they first started advertising. Obvious scam. We make 35000 dollars a year. I guess that is considered rich by Obama standards. They had to have his permission to use his name, that or he is getting a slice of the profits?