prescriba rx PLAN D PLAN / frustration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

i have been calling prescriba rx for over two months (never get the same person twice). They were always going to escalate my probelm to a specialist (twice someone was to call) - never called. Yesterday their collection dept. called. they referred me to a number to call and the person there said that i am to pay premium per my ny state epic program. I called epic today (3/19/2009) and was told by epic that i do not have to pay premium (they will). I have asked for your corporate office telephone # and they ignore the question and will not give it to me. I also called medicare and they said they would send a complaint and that "someone" would call me. Never heard from Prescriba. Epic said that Prescriba need to update the Medicare CMS System. Told Prescriba they needed to do this but to no avail. I THINK CALLING FOR OVER TWO MONTHS SHOULD HAVE MY PROBLEM RESOLVED - DON 'T YOU THINK??

Comments

• Cr
      27th of May, 2009

Same here. Many calls, many letters. Get an attorney.

• De
      25th of Aug, 2009

My mother is having the same problem. They have messed up her account and she is denied coverage almost every time she goes for a prescription, even refills that were covered the month before. I contacted my state senator. Until someone with some authority calls them, they will continue to collect premiums without giving coverage. I do not even speak to a rep that answers the phone, but insist on speaking to a supervisor, not that it does any good either.

I do not have their main phone number, but the corporate office is located in NY. Here is the address:

PrescribaRX Corporate Headquaters
    PO Box 5201
    Rennsselaer, NY 12144

I am sending them a copy of the email I sent to my state senator. God Luck

• Di
      9th of Mar, 2010

Prescriba RX should be banned from the Part D eligibility for unnecessarily harrassing doctors and pharmacists and insisting on two prescriptions so they get two co-pays for my pain medicine.
    I will change at the end of this year to be sure!!!

• Ri
      10th of May, 2011

I opted out of Prescriba last November by phone. They wanted their form returned signed and returned. The form was promptly returned, but was sent back stamped "undeliverable" over a month later, after the opt-out time frame; it was THEIR preaddressed envelope. Now they're still insisting that we owe the premiums.