PremiumWhite / Fail to refund when promiss

1 Po Box 4440 Millperra, BC NsW 18911725 Mcpherson Court Pickering, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-153-318

Hi I sent a product back to them long ago, and also have the Post office Registered post number which is [protected] for my return, up opened never tryed the product. Which i never wated in the first place, then I kept ringing that toll free number for weeks now and they keep saying that they refunded the money but it take time to reach your account. MY bank said that is absolute rubbish, I should of received the refund by now it has been 5weeks now. Every time I ring and say my name they hang up on me every time, they also have not answered my e-mails either, I have sent 6 in the last 3weeks. Now this is getting beyond the joke and my bank has ask me to report this company to you and the fraud association. SoI have come to you first and hope youcan solve this matter once and for all.

Comments

• Sh
      18th of Nov, 2009
    PremiumWhite - took more money
    premium white
    thepremiumwhitepro.com

this company took £48 pounds when they said it was £2 95 pounds plse help me get my money back iam single parnet and i cant afford this xx

• Tr
      1st of Dec, 2009
    PremiumWhite - Deliberate deception
    Premiumwhite

Deliberate deception with an ad. They offer a free trial. But don't spell out in the main body of the ad that they will keep billing you with out even sending you a bill, invoice or receipt. They start billing you before you even have the product in you hands to do the free trail.

• Si
      9th of Dec, 2009
    PremiumWhite - Rip-off and scam

Yes, I agree PremiumWhite is very bad. It will scam you guys. It's work with WuYi Source in CANADA, both are scam company.

14th of Jan, 2010

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-528-6214 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.premiumwhitepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,