Premiumticketscheap.com / They won't give us the tickets we bought!

Goshen, IN, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 574-533-9304

We bought 28 Patriots Tickets from this website on sept 10, which they charged our credit card for. 6 weeks later, with still no delivery of the tickets, I called to inquire on a shipping date only to find out that they had refunded the credit card and are re-selling our tickets at a much higher price. Our group planned this trip months ago, when tickets prices were affordable to us, and upon confirmation of our tickets, booked non-refundable transportation.

Please pass this message on to anyone you know so that it doesn't happen to them. If you would like to help us in our fight to get our tickets, we have started an online petition at

Comments

Lo
  10th of Apr, 2009
You have a recreational vehicle transporting business named Quality-Drive-Away. After preparing my 2008 taxes, and getting all the paperwork in order, I still could not understand how and What this company runs their payroll. I had called before and tried to find out how and what mileage and permit reimberesment procedures are operated. I had questioned other drivers as well to explain how these figures are figured. Not one of them could tell me. They said they to have called the main office and asked the same questions. All I know is that we seldom are paid what I thought we were to be paid. We seem to be paid 30 to 50 dollars short each time. The person I talked to was very defensive as well as an attitude of "thats tuff"." I was told that if I was so unhappy with the way they did things, send our vehicle signs and our log books back to the company and I no longer have a job working for them." She was definitely showing her power. I am the kind of person that does NOT do well with another person who plays GOD. I have been selfemployed 99% of my life and I certainly have never FIRED someone for asking about their wage or anything like that. She also informed me that she never gets any of the drivers calling her and complaining! That too is an out and out LIE. I would dig ditch before I will cater to power hungry people like this womanwho likes to shove her weight around and treat people like dogs!
Za
  24th of Jun, 2009

PremiumTicketsCheap.com - Won't deliver tickets
PremiumTicketsCheap.com

Our group planned this trip months ago, when tickets prices were affordable to us, and upon confimation of our tickets, booked non-refundable transportation.

This ticket broker is going against every policy stated on their website, and we just want the tickets that we purchased!!!

St
  12th of Oct, 2009

PremiumTicketsCheap.com - Wont deliver tickets or respond to phone calls or emails.
Premium Tickets Cheap
Texas

Purchased 4 tickets to the Texas-Oklahoma football game. The tickets were charged to my credit card was charged on Oct 3, 2009. The game is on Oct 17, 2009. I get no response via email and no call back from voice mail. Currently I am out over $1000 and don't have tickets to the game.
St
  12th of Oct, 2009
10 minutes after I posted this complaint, the owner calls me and says he is overnighting the tickets - I will keep you posted.
Af
  28th of Mar, 2010
Sounds like you ran into the infamous "TRISH" . Yep she likes to think she owns the place ...BUT SHE DOESN'T !!! Contact Larry andhe should be able to help you .

A former quality driver
Ra
  29th of Jun, 2010

PremiumTicketsCheap.com

I purchasedNASCAR tickets from PremiumTicketsCheap.com with express shipping on Jun 5th, 2010. My credit card was charged the following day. It is now June 29th, 2010 and still no tickets (so much for express shipping). The the tickets are for the Pepsi 400 on July 3rd and once I receive them they would have to be sent to Florida. Probably not gonna make it on time and I'm now out the cost of tickets. For 2 1/2 weeks I have been sending emails and leaving voice mails wondering where my tickets were at. I even called the "emergency" ticket number and still no call or email.
Nb

Goshen
Indiana
Phone: (574) 533-9304
premiumticketscheap.com

I ordered 2 packer football tickets and have not recieved them. Tried to contact seller and left multiple phone messages, multiple e-mails (which were returned due to false e-mail address). The company owner will not get back to me on a status update. This is the worse company I have ever dealt with and very unprofessional. I am in the process of talking to my lawyer for civil suit.
Pa
  31st of Jul, 2010

PremiumTicketsCheap.com - did not recieve tickets that was charged for
Sodus
New York
Phone: 5745339304
premiumticketscheap.com

Purchased nfl tickets from premiumtickets cheap.com charged to my credit card but have not received the tickets. Have left messages and emails with no response. This would have been my first live game but now that I am unemployed and out of the money and the tickets I guess ill watch from home. We should be able to do something as this is illegal sincerly paula
De
  12th of Dec, 2010

groshen
Indiana

i ordered and recieved 2 eagles concert tickets, paid and concert cancelled, returned the tickets to seller for a refund. unanswered phone messages and e-mails to seller. went to BBB and Sttorney General office, still waiting to hear from Attorney General. Civil suit will be next.
Vr
  29th of Dec, 2010

Premiumticketscheap.com
premiumticketscheap.com

I ordered 2 nfl tickets to the bills steelers game and they took my money. no tickets were delivered when stated and jim rocker will not call you back or respond to emails to his site. do not buy tickets from this site.
Pa
  2nd of Jan, 2011
Everyone who has lost money to premium tickets needs to notify the BBB and the FBI. I have and the more complaints maybe we can shut him down. Been almost a year and still have not received my money back. Now have notified theattorney general in indiana and the guys name is james kocher of goshe indiana