PremiumHumidors.com / No Delivery

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I live in Ireland and ordered some items from the above website. The website stated that they would ship the items within 24 hours and notify me via email with a tracking number when the items were sent.

I ordered the items on the 26th April and have not received any correspondence from the seller. I have emailed and tried to contact the seller on numerous occasions but i have not received any response at all.

My credit card has been chraged for these items and i am unsure what to do now as the seller is failing to respond and was wondering what is the best way of dealing with this problem?

Thanks for your time,
Kind Regards,
Karl Brady.

Comments

• Ig
      10th of May, 2008

lc.ig2t.com

• Na
      21st of Nov, 2008

You need to contact your credit card company and contest the charge.

I too bought a humidor from this company but they did ship it to me. I had to send it back because it had some damage. They did give me a shipping label but now that they have the item back I can’t get them to answer the phone or email. It has been 4 days now and I still can’t get them on the phone.

I have contacted my bank to contest the change and I contacted Quality Importers Trading Company their supplier.

I think these guys need to be shut down so they don’t waste anyone else’s time and money. I have spent days working on this.

The owner is a 22 year old with gambling issues named Jarret Dresch