Premium White / fraud sent product back have called company they stated 1-22-10 due to technical difficulties my refund did not go through

1 2204 W Parrish AveOwensboro, KY, United States
Phone: www.wendywonder613@yahoo.com

I made it clear that I did'nt want there first product they sent to me. It was sent back and I finally got my refund. After calling the first time and cancelling my order they proceeded to send and deduct my bank account 86.93 I continuously have wasted my time calling and the procuct was sent back. According to Diane the Premium White rep who refused to put me through to a supervisor on Jan 22 they credited my acct but because of technichal difficulties the credit did not go through. I asked for them to refund the acct and was told to contact my bank. This is fraud. I will continue to contact the company and I have filed a dispute at my bank. Watch out for this scam. I was only supposed to get a 2.95 sample from the beginning. I have now learned about paypal and think it is great. Technical Difficulties is not a proper reason for no refund. The customer is always right. The thing is I never wanted this product and have a 2 and 3 year old to care for.