Premium White / Returned product...no refund

1 22100 E. 26th Street, Suite 100Aurora, CO, United States Review updated:

I was an idiot falling for the free trial of Dazzle Smile and Clean White. I didn't read the fine print and was charged $83.90 for the free trial that I didn't return within the 14 day trial period. Okay...so I screwed up. I called to cancel. Clean White's customer service rep says that they cancelled my account, however a shipment was already sent for $84.90. What? I questioned it. Apparently I was being shipped this stuff every month (again, small print). Okay, I want to cancel any future shipments I told the rep. My account is then closed. 5 days later I received DazzleWhite. I was expecting that. 2 weeks later I receive a tube of Premium White. What? I called and told them that I had cancelled my account and that I want to return the Premium White. The DazzelWhite customer service rep gave me a return ID number and sent me an e-mail with return instructions. I followed the instructions to a tee. I made sure my return number was on the box and it was even referenced on the FEDEX reference. I sent the package to Premium White, 22100 E. 26th Street# 100, Aurora, CO on 1/21/10. They received it 1/25/10 signed for by N. Means. I have proof that it was delivered and that I would get my $84.90 refunded. Later in the month I receive other charges from a FIT Club of some kind and other charges from an internet self help service that I was apparently getting. I've never even seen these sites, or opened any e-mails regarding these services. I called the numbers on the credit card statement and made myself heard. I demanded that they credit my account as I did not authorize these charges. It took 1 month, but I got my credits. However, as of 4/20 /10, I have not received my refund from PremiumWhites. I tried going to the website, (that's useless ), I called the number on my credit card bill and the message says that their office is closed (their office hours are from 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 Mountain Time). I would call as early as 9:00 a.m. from California, and would still get that message. I am furious that I won't get a response from these people. These people have to be stopped. They have the product I returned, I want my money back.

Th

Comments

• Ge
      14th of Nov, 2009
    Premium White - RIP OFF
    Premium White

I found out soon after ordering this junk that I was going to be charged $80 a month on my "active" credit card. (I found "active" in there terms). I contacted my credit card company. They had not charged it yet.. I made the card inactive... HAHhAHAHHAhhAHHa...GO POUND SAND PREMIUM WHITE!!! ...They also got stuck with the shipping fees since they couldnt cancel the delivery ... hehehehehhehe

• Pa
      16th of Nov, 2009

These ###ers!! I ordered about an hour ago and right after I was about to go to the second site i saw the membership hidden way at the bottom in tiny letters. So if I cancel my card right away i should be goood. How soon after ordering did you cancel your card??

21st of Nov, 2009

I canceled my credit card as well.I also logged a complaint to the BBB. These companies and everybody who works for them should rot in hell for scamming unsuspecting consumers.

• Cl
      21st of Nov, 2009

i would never try another product advertising free trial as clear lift ulta first of all did clearly let you know what charges you would receive after 14 days after receiving unless you looked at the small print underneath the advertisement. I printed the conditions and terms to take to attorney friend as today i noticed a charge for 24.82. I called and found that they had put me into some wellness club

• Ri
      7th of Dec, 2009
    Premium White - Fraud
    Dazzle Smile

This company DazzleSmile or Premium white is an internet business that is set up to get your credit card details and charge you with things you did not order.

The sole intention of this company is to take money from you under false presences as it is not a genuine company.

• Ai
      8th of Dec, 2009
    Premium White - Order cancelled
    Starbuck
    Minnesota

Last month I cancelled this product and I do not want to get anymore from you! Quit charging me!
    Thank you - adtollef@hcinet.net

• Ne
      8th of Dec, 2009

OMG!!!
    I printed a recipe off of a website and then suddenly I was being charged 9.99 every month on my cell phone. Where did that come from. A recipe on a website and a charge on my cell phone. Outrageous! I called Alltel and had them block "Gamerdata" but two months later it came back.

I called them at Gamerdata and told them what I thought and they HUNG UP ON ME. What type of illegal practice is this.

Everyone call 1-888-351-6703 and give them a piece of your mind. I am going to report them to the BBB and my senator.

• Mr
    Premium White - internet scam
    United Kingdom

I have fallen into the trap like many others it seems and gave my details to the premium white website and have been charged around $300 for a supposedly free sample. I am in the UK and rang them up to ask for a refund but was told she could not refund me. Any ideas how to get the money back?

• Ve

Hi, I paid my money$58-11, have not received any information on Fat Burning,

Please return my deposit or forward Fat Burning information at once,

Thank you dbaskerville@paradise.net.nz

• Ca
      9th of Dec, 2009

Go to your bank and cancel your card immediately. Print from this site to prove your case. If they won't refund anything then don't let them bill you more. Contact the scammers anyway you can to say you're ending the business relationship and show that to your bank, even if it is only a phone text meassage which you can save. VISA helped me with this and I hope all bank cards services are as good. Please don't use the products!! Why would scammers care if they are safe to use or not?

• Sw
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 215-744-3195
    sandrawashington1@verizone.net

company defrauded me ut of 86.93. they had a promotionwith a promotion code dazzle4me and celebrity smile. after entering your credit card number they debited the amount out as well as additional monies from your account with out your approval. i cancelled the product and have not recieved my money back.

• De
      17th of Dec, 2009
    Premium White - SCAM!!
    Western Australia
    Australia

Got sucked in by this SCAM too! Totally agree with comments and complaints made by every other complainent on this page. Have had no luck getting my money back, cancelled the credit card - hopefully that will stop them!? DON'T get sucked in by these ###!!! This is a huge scam, worldwide too by the look of it.

• Va
      17th of Dec, 2009
    Premium White - too expensive on credit card
    ultifresswell
    Montreal
    Canada

I have receiving a sort of pen brush that I use to whiten my teeth. two delivieries so far. It works to whiten my teeth, but 47, 00$ per delivery is very expensive.

can I cancel with this company?

Valerie Booth

• Ha
    Premium White - Scam!
    Premium White

Dazzle White or PremiumWhite... whatever they want to call themselves is a HUGE scam! There is no such thing as a $1.95 offer! They will charge you $87.62... about every three weeks! When you call to "cancel"... or to even simply ask why the charges... they will give you the run around. This is a SCAM... these people are crooks! Do NOT fall for them.

• Al
      18th of Dec, 2009

To all Australians done by this scam this is what you should do.

Call the 1800 267 164 number now, IT WORKS I GOT THROUGH THIS MORNING
    ask to cancel order and get a refund, but make sure you cancel all products like dazzle smile and the tray that im sure everyone got charged for but did not order.
    however they say that you need to call again to cancel the second order because they can only deal with one thing per phone call which is *** because its all got to be on one data base.
    MAKE SURE YOU GET CANCELLATION CONFIRMATION NUMBERS, then with any products you have recieved send them back to the distributer here in australia
    JUST THINK MEDIA ( fake website, not a actual company)
    PO BOX 4440
    Milperra NSW 1891
    Make sure you give them the order number and cancellation number.
    And also let them know that they are under investigation here in australia.
    WE WILL GET THEM AND BRING THEM DOWN
    Hope i can help all of you out their. We are all in the same boat.

• Al
      18th of Dec, 2009

they wont stop unless you call now.
    wat they do is if your bank blocks the company from getting money they change company names.. dont be fooled

• At
      21st of Dec, 2009
    Premium White - Misleading Website
    Aurora?

Company offers free sample. Paying postage only. Small print not clear. Immediately charges begin to credit card account. Difficult to find phone number or address to cancel. A big rip-off. My Credit card account has been charged $200+ in less than a month.

Suggest anyone else interested should go to facebook to start huge campaign to stop this sharp practice.

22nd of Dec, 2009

I am having the exact same problem. They will not refund, even though I cancelled and was told I could send it back. I got a cancellation number and was sent instructions for returning both the "free" trial and the second one they sent without my permission. I have waited a month for the refund and when I called them, they said I could not get it on the first one and that they had issued it on the second one on 11/23. It is now 12/22, and there is no credit on my account. I was told there was nothing else they could do, that I would have to contact my credit card company, which I did, and they are going to try to get the $87.62 back. I then told them since I had to pay for the first product, I wanted them to return it to me. I was informed they could not return it, that I would have to reopen my account and then I would be charged AGAIN! I am furious! I asked to talk to a manager and she would not let me, stating they would not talk to me about this. WORST customer service I have ever experienced!!!

22nd of Dec, 2009

I agree...total scam - DO NOT order anything from this company. I am not giving up on this battle for my refund.

22nd of Dec, 2009

Good luck - you would be smart to cancel immediately or they will keep sending out a product every month and charge you $87.62 every time. They will give you a total run-around if you request a refund, to be prepared for battle.