Premium Dynasty Enterprise / Prayer for take necessary action against a Malaysian Businessman & Arrange my payment from him.

1 Malaysia Review updated:

Dear Sir's,

Asslamualaikum oa Rahmatullah. Hope you are doing well by the grace of almighty Allah.

A/way, I'm an exporter & importer in Bangladesh. I draw your kind attention to assist me for my one of big financial problem where a Malaysia businessman making dishonesty and failed his commitment with me. He give me a fake bank TT against my payment (Attached). I'm trying my label best to conveyance him and get my payment as our mutual sales & purchase contract (Attached). But he is not the person of sweet talk.
Now I do expect all of your immediate action to get my money as soon as possible. I'm already failed my self control during last 01 month continue e-mailing, calling and send SMS to his mobile. His mobile calling, e-mail downloading, SMS receiving but he keeping silent.

Sir, 29 th March-2012 I had ship-out 4X20' shipment to Malaysia. As per sales and purchase contract my buyer committed to pay me 50% (US$ 5720.00) to show copy of B/L and rest of 50% within 03 day's after cargo receive.March 08, 2012 my buyer send a scan copy of TT advice to me (attached). To trust on him I send original documents on 5th March-2012 to him through courier.

March 10, 2012 he release 03 container & March 12, 2012 he release rest of 01 container accordingly. After that I check with my bank and come to know he didn't advice his bank to transfer said 50% to my bank. Resulting, my bank not received any payment from his bank as of today. In the meantime, I had send minimum 100 e-mail & mobile SMS regarding pay my payment. But he don't pick my call and not reply my e-mail without any caused (If necessary I'll send all of our correspondence).

last week of March-2012 he receive my 01 call and told me that "brother I'm feel shame to not pay your payment. Don't worry I'll arrange payment tomorrow positively". After that he again keeping silent as previous.

After 100 calls, April 04, 2012 he received my 01 call and told me again "I was in Pakistan and came back just last night, I'll settle your payment tomorrow or day after tomorrow" that means April 06, 2012. I request him, a businessman may have lots of problem to continue his business. So you share with me and make proper communication with me. Minimum you plz reply my mail and SMS. But still he is silent. I told him in my last call and lots of e-mail that, my one if ready shipment wait for bank EXP. My bank not give me EXP due to his pending payment issue. But he don't reply or anything share with me.

I don't understand what kind of business policy he maintain?? Everybody know, how a bank pressure to his clients when bank not get on time payment. Moreover, my another shipment pending for bank issued EXP. My bank told me that, until unless pending amount deposit to my account they don't issue any new EXP for my any export. My honesty now the cause of my destroy. How a people trust to others sir??

After failed his 50% TT payment, I show my flexibility, honesty & sincerity to him. But he have no feelings & still he hang my 100% (US$11, 440.00) payment. To look his activities, no Malaysian importer give money to his supplier & its very easy to dishonesty with supplier for the payment. Believe me, I'm middle class businessman, I have no alternative to recover mentioned amount. My business profit enjoy my 03 innocent daughters and my mother (I have lost my father long year ago). There is no price of honesty sir??

I'm thinking to make a press conference in front of Malaysian Consulate in Bangladesh. But It should affect to our both country business basically potato business. Also I have plan to make a hunger strict with my family in front of Malaysian Consulate in Bangladesh for my money. My one of friend told me that, Malaysian law and rules is very hard for bad people and I'll get justice from Malaysian authority as well as Malaysian Government. So, I write this e-mail to you for a good & immediate step to get my payment as soon as possible.

I think, nobody wants to make an unexpected history for a small payment and for a corrupted person. I do believe, Malaysian government and their police force as well as your good organization can success this mission maximum 01 hour. Why your country shall liable for a dishonest businessman and make bad experience between 02 countries businessman? Plz do something soon for me.

Details of said corrupted:

Name: Mr. Nadeem Iqbal.
Mobile# +[protected] .
(Please check www.tradekey.com and search Malaysian Potato Buyer, then you found "Nadeem Iqbal 78 Jln, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia". He wrote there "he is very big potato importer in Malaysia").
E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

He buy potato from me as per under mention importer name of Malaysia:

PREMIUM DYNASTY ENTERPRISE.
NO. 18 3RD FLOOR KOMPLEKS.
MUTIARA, 3 MILES, 568 JALAN IPO,
52100, KUALALUMPUR, MALAYSIA.

Total Quantity of Potato: 52 M/Tons.
Pending Amount: US$11, 440.00 (Eleven Thousand Four Hundred Forty).
Percentage of pending amount: 100% that means, US$11, 440.00 (Eleven Thousand Four Hundred Forty).
It was my 1st consignment to him.

All viewers of my e-mail, plz help me on said issue. It's looking very simple but it now question of my life.

I do expect good justice from all of you.

Allah Hafiz.

Waiting for some good news for me.

W/regards,
Monjur Rashid.

More Premium Dynasty Enterprise Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mo
      14th of Apr, 2012

Dear Sir's,

Details of said corrupted:

Name: Mr. Nadeem Iqbal.
    Mobile# +60146613407 .
    E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

He buy potato from me as per under mention importer name of Malaysia:

PREMIUM DYNASTY ENTERPRISE.
    NO. 18 3RD FLOOR KOMPLEKS.
    MUTIARA, 3 MILES, 568 JALAN IPO,
    52100, KUALALUMPUR, MALAYSIA.

Total Quantity of Potato: 52 M/Tons.
    Pending Amount: US$11, 440.00 (Eleven Thousand Four Hundred Forty).
    It was my 1st consignment to him.

I do expect good justice from all of you.

Allah Hafiz.

Waiting for some good news for me.

W/regards,
    Monjur Rashid.

• Gi
      19th of Apr, 2012

We hope this Bangladeshi get return his payment for his honesty
    Rumana
    http://www.giftmela.com for send gift to Bangladesh

• Ka
      19th of Apr, 2012

Plz get action immediately against Premium Dynasty Enterprise as well as Mr.Nadeem Iqbal.

• Ta
      23rd of Apr, 2012

Dear Monjur Rashid,

We are a large professional agro foods exporter from Pakistan and Middle East. We are sorry to hear about your issue and have experience the same issue with Premium Dynasty recently - about 2 weeks ago. Just like you we have been trying to contact Mr. Zain Hashmi (probably all fake names) for 3 weeks for our payment and have been getting excuses. Now it seems this guy has stopped responding to our emails and phone calls.

If you would like, we can conduct a joint action against him through the Malaysian Police as fraud for recovery. I would like to know if you have had any further correspondence from anyone at Premium Dynasty and I will do the same. Im glad you have written this as people should be warned of companies conducting FRAUD in our business, thereby ruining the reputation of good exporters and importers.

Please email me at [protected]@allseasonagro.com - please write to me so we can discuss strategy -

Regards,
    Tayyab

• Ta
      23rd of Apr, 2012

Also Id like to share alternative names and contact details for Premium Dynasty the fraud company.

Name - : Mr Zain Hashmi
    Address -: 568-3-18 Mutiara Complex 2 1/2 MILE
    S JALAN IPOH 51200
    KUALA LUMPU MAYAYSIA

Mr Zain Hashmi
    PREMIUM DYNASTY ENTERPRISE - (MALAYSIA)
    E-2-22, IOI BOULEVARD, JELAN KENARI 5, 47170, BANDAR PUCHING JAYA, SELANGOR DE - Tel +(603) 62099715 / Fax +(603) 62099714

30th of Apr, 2012

Dear Concern,

We are also suffering from this issue please contact us ASAP.

Regards,