Premium Breeders / bad choice
My family purchased a dog through this company, and it sounds from the board that we are very lucky, we have had no major issues with our dog. After a somewhat lengthy process of information getting and giving to the "companies" representatives, i fell into the belief and false sense that these people cared. The telephone interview is a scam and doesn't amount to anything, if you do this, know about the breed you are looking at and really pick their brains, i think you will find they don't know what they are talking about. After your purchase is complete it is impossible to get ahold of anyone from this site. The original web site has been broken or changed for months and months and months now with no results or resolution of being fixed, which leads me to believe that rotate names and IP addresses to get away from complaints and to scam other people. If you have purchased from them and need to get ahold of them, i have found the only way to do it is act like you are interested in making a purchase and spending larges amounts of money and someone will pick up after a few rings. False promises of call backs and true help are frequent and these people are true scammers that have it down to a science, please don't buy from them and lets get them on the Better Business Bureau 's hot list of horrible scamming companies and get the word out there for hard working, honest people so no one else gets taken advantage of.
More Premium Breeders Complaints & Reviews
- Premium Breeders - NEW NAME CHANGE 
- Premium Breeders - Falsifying Age of Puppy 
- Premium Breeders - genetic disabled dog/ 
- Premium Breeders - puppy 
- Premium Breeders - Falsifying Information 
- Premium Breeders - my dog has many illnesses
- Premium Breeders - misrepresent of product
- Premium Breeders - ill animals and refunding as promised 
- Premium Breeders - WHERE'S MY CHECK 
- Premium Breeders - Don't buy from them!!!!