Premier Travel Show / RIP OFF

432 S. Nova Rd.Ormond Beach Fl, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 386-6774412
BUYER BEWARE ! I want the people in Southern Florida to beware of the Premier Travel Show that just started on a radio station in your area, I wish some one would of let me know before I purchased something from them. They are running out of people in Northern Florida and now have expaned to Southern Florida.

I purchased something on [protected], and stopped by the station to pay and pick the package up one item was to be $8.00 they charged $97.00 on my card, the other $130.00, when I got home I saw the package was worthlees, fees, fees, and more fees ( if it is to good to be true ) I took it back to the station filled out the refund form followed the refund policy which states you will have a refund in four to six weeks which is bad enough, WELL, it is now over two months and all they do is give me the runaround. THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF. When I went to the station there were all kinds of people in the lobby complianing, going through what I am going through. You can only get through to them on the phone when you want to purchase something. They do not answer e-mails. I have never delt with a business like this they are awful, and need to be shut down. BEWARE SOUTHERN FLORIDA
Li

Comments

Ar
  25th of Aug, 2008
I have tried several times this summer to cancel 3 separate purchases I made through WELE Premiere Travel Show all within the 30 day cancellation time frame and instead of giving me some type of satisfaction, they returned my letters and all of the certificates stating that I should give them another try. I don't think so. The old saying "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." fits this group to a tee.
Do
  5th of Nov, 2008

Premier Travel Show - REFUND
PREMIER TRAVEL SHOW
432 S. NOVA RD
Ormond Beach
Florida

WE BEEN WAITING SINCE APRIL FOR OUR REFUND. TYEY PROMISED WE WOULD GET A REFUND CREDITED TO OUR CHG ACCT IN JULY. AFTER MANY PHONE CALLS AND FAXES THEY AGAIN PROMISED US A NEW DATE OCT. 22. WE REALIZE NOW THAT THEY NEVER INTENDED TO GIVE US OUR REFUND WE ARE 74 & 75
Mi
  10th of Jan, 2009
We were "duped" by them as well. If you have any information on getting a refund we would like to know. We are out $158.50 and just want our money back. We too thought it was legit, but found out it was not. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.