Premier Timeshare Solutions / Time Share Re-Sale Scam
This firm contacted us on February 24th of this year. They claimed to “have a buyer for our timeshare”. The buyer was willing to pay top dollar (almost $15, 000), and all we needed to do was pay $1250.00 for a “title search, document preparation, and closing fees”. We paid the $1, 250.00 and were told to expect the completed closing documents once the title search was done. We were told the buyer had already committed to the sale.
After waiting the 2 weeks and hearing nothing, we called Premier (several times until we were finally able to get someone on the phone) only to be told the buyer had backed out last minute. We were also told that our “title search” funds were non-refundable and they abruptly brushed us off. We realized at this point we had been taken. We have since been given the run around by Premier Representatives, and no sale or follow up whatsoever.
So we began to do some research on this firm and found many others on line who have had same or similar experiences with this same firm. It turns out this company was just incorporated 2 weeks before the call we received from them. We have also searched all the addresses on the corporations of C&G Marketing Associates and the many other corporations under similar names with the same officers, and they are either private residences or mail boxes. After looking further we believe this firm was not even a licensed marketing firm in the state of Florida.
It appears (at least to us) that this is nothing more than a scam which takes advantage of people like us who wish they had never even bought a timeshare to begin with. To add insult to injury we are now scammed for another $1, 250.00 which we truly cannot afford in this economy. It is heartbreaking!
More Premier Timeshare Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- Premier Timeshare Solutions - wptv channel 5 going after these scums 
- Premier Timeshare Solutions - Timeshare Sales 
- Premier Timeshare Solutions - A Wonderful Timeshare Property Selling Experience 
- Premier Timeshare Solutions - Timeshare resales 
- Premier Timeshare Solutions - How to get your money back 
- Premier Timeshare Solutions - misrepresentation/fraud 
- Premier Timeshare Solutions - Failure to sell timeshare when fees were paid and no action 
- Premier Timeshare Solutions - failure to return upfront money
- Premier Timeshare Solutions - Unable to get monies back 
- Premier Timeshare Solutions - NEW SCAM