Premier Steel Buildings/Steel Building / Frieght and Storage Over Charges

1 13111 E. Briarwood Ave. Suite 250Centennial, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-973-3366

Premier Steel Building totally ripped me off on my Steel Building. They were supposed to allow me when I could take delivery. They then had a shipper try to deliver the building without proper notifying me. I was not even in town. So, of course the shipper had to take the building back. They then tried it again. After which they charged me an additional $3000 for shipping and storage. This while they never followed their policy of notifying me of a ship date.

If I tried to cancel I would not get my deposit back and they would charge me $125/day until they found a new buyer. Who know what they would claim.

At any rate avoid http://www.premiersteel.org/ at all costs!!!

I wish there was an agency I could report and get my money back

Comments

• Ti
      15th of Jul, 2008

A totally irresponsible rip off outfit with no business principles except fraud and deception and non communication. I have been trying to get a building delivered for over 7 months after providing a down payment and still do not have a building and they will not even estimate when it will be delivered, or even if it has been constructed. They demanded an addition price increase about 3 months ago under penalty of non performance and confiscation of my down payment. AVOID AVOID AVOID!

• Ti
      8th of Oct, 2008

I FINALLY received the building - from RIGID BUILDINGS - nine months after ordering from Giveaway Buildings and Premier Steel. No Erection Manual. No proper inventory list, no clear markings on parts - what a nightmare! AVOID - AVOID - AVOID.

• Da
      11th of Jun, 2010

I BOUGHT A 40' X 70' BLDG ON THEIR SPUR OF THE MOMENT PLAN. THESE CREEPS ARE MIDDLE MEN ONLY. THE BUILDING WAS FROM RIGID IN HOUSTON TX. IT WAS A GOOD PACKAGE. THE PROBLEMS COME UPON DELIVERY. THEY COULD NOT RECOMMEND AN ERRECTOR. TURNS OUT ANY ONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING WOULD SNEVER GET IN BUSINESS WITH THESE LIARS. THEY RECOMMENDED THAT I BUY THE INSULATION AND DOOR PACKAGES FROM THEM WHEN I ORDERED THE BUILDING, SAID IT WOULD BE CHEAPER AND THEY WOULD DELIVER WITH A TWO TO THREE WEEK NOTICE. IT WAS IN MY CONTRACT. I AVE THEM 5 WEEKS TO GET THE INSULATION AND DOORS TO THE SITE. AT MY RANCH IN AZ. I AM 25 MILES FROM THE NEAREST GAS-STATION ETC. MY CELL DOES NOT WORK REAL WELL. SO HERE I AM POURING CONCRETE AND ERRECTING THIS BUILDING MYSELF (HELP FROM WIFE SON AND BROS IN LAW.) THE INSULATION NEVER SHOWS UP. I AM 600 MILES FROM MY HOME IN CAL. I'VE GOT TO FINISH BEFORE I LEAVE. I HAD TO ORDER MORE INSULATION FROM ANOTHER SUPPLIER. $3, 000.00. HAD IT IN 2 DAYS. NO DOOR EVER CAME. I HAD TO BOARD UP THE DOOR OPENINGS. 3 WEEKS AFTER I WAS HOME THE DOORS ARRIVED. I HAD TO PAY A NEIGHBOR TO GET THEM OFF THE TRUCK AND PUT THEM IN THE BUILDING FOR ME. I WROTE LETTER AND COMPLAINED TO HIGH HEAVEN. EVENTUALLY THEY SENT ME A LETTER THAT PREMIER STEEL BUILDINGS WAS FILING BANKRUPTCY. IF I WASN'T A COP I'D GO TO COLORADO AND KILL THE [censor].