Premier Motors Incoroporated / Illegal Threats

1 1534 Gilmar RoadApollo, PA, United States Review updated:

Had to report this wise guy to the local authorities. His name is Ron. I was engaged in bidding on one of his vehicles on ebay. His screen name is "premiermotorsinc". Oh a real nice guy, until you don't bid high enough on his vehicles. I received threats of bodily harm through emails. Don't believe me? Just ask for the emails, I would be eager to forward them to you. This guy is a nut job. Think about it...You, the consumer bid on a listing on ebay. You and the seller discuss the deatails of delivery, IF you win the bid. You are the next to highest bidder and the owner sends you threatening emails because you didn't bid enough. Stay away from PREMIERMOTORSINC on ebay.

Ja

Comments

Pr
  18th of Dec, 2008

I own premier motors. My ebay feedback over 9 years shows my business ethics. 100% customer satisfaction. ebay user name premiermotorinc. In all my years of selling on ebay, I have never had to deal with anyone like this guy. I have all his rambling emails if you need for me to prove that he is, well, I just won't say hear. I am highly respected in my Classic Car business, while this curbstoner tries to buy and sell on the side. He has a salesman's license so he can buy at the wholesale level and retail on ebay or off the lot that he works through. Bad News! He lied right to me on the phone and wrote lies to my local police about me! I should'nt even the time to add fuel to this cyber nut job. I've delt with tens of thousands of customers in my 30+ career, so I guess a guy like this was due to show up. Thank goodness he didn't win the bid on that car. I'm sure he will reply with some jibberish. He has to have the last word and if the pattern repeats, it will be a lie. Thanks to this forum for letting me reply.
Rob